Please make sure you fill out 20-21 paperwork (some web browsers may pick up paperwork from previous years).
The following 20-21 completed paperwork is mandatory for all athletes to be able to tryout or compete in sports. All paperwork can be downloaded from the Athletics Packet links at the top of this page.
1. A completed 20-21 AIA sports physical and two emergency cards
2. Signed informed consent form (parent signature)
3. Read and receipt of handbook form (parent and student signature)
4. Concussion form (parent and student signature)
5. Proof of Insurance (student insurance is available, please read carefully)
6. Booster Club Form
7. AIA Consent to Treat Form
8. Copy of a birth certificate if you are a Freshmen or new student.
9. Brainbook Concussion Class Certificate (aiaonline.org) if you are a Freshmen or new athlete.