DIRECT NUMBER: 928-854-5324
A parent or guardian must notify the attendance office by phone or in writing on the day of the absence.
The parent or guardian may call the attendance office giving at least a TWO hour notice. The attendance office will send a pass to the student to leave campus. The student will come to the Attendance Office to sign out.
The parent or guardian should call the attendance office to report the tardy, write a note, or come in with the student. The student will sign in at attendance and will be given a pass to enter class.
- 1st thru 3rd Tardy: Excused with note, (Per semester).
- 4th Tardy: 1 hour detention.
- 5th and 6th Tardy: 2 hours detention.
- 7th and 8th Tardy: 1 day ISS.
- 9th Tardy: May be removed from class.